Welcome to S.W. Doughty
Family Butchers in Doddington
We are an award winning traditional butchers, with our own abattoir and farm shop situated in the pretty Kent village of Doddington.
The Doughty family have been providing customers in the surrounding area with top quality meat and local produce from known suppliers for over 100 years.
Today more than ever the provenance and known quality of meat supply is highly regarded by buyers from all sectors.
We have a range of products and services to offer
- Bespoke butchery
- Locally sourced farm assured quality Beef, Pork and Lamb
- Delicious award winning sausages in a variety of flavours
- Free range geese, turkeys, cockerels, chicken and ducks
- Home cooked ham, scotch eggs, pasties & sausage rolls
- Venison, wild rabbit and game
- Local honey, strawberries, cherries, asparagus and apple juice
- Local bread, milk, cheese, vegetables & free range eggs
- Home made jams & preserves
- Private abattoir with modern meat processing facilities
We take great pride in providing our customers with exactly the cut or joint of meat they require, for whatever occasion. We have a hugely experienced staff who are only too happy to help with specific requests, please come and see us.
- Austens of Rochester • Lenham Village Stores
- Bredgar Farm Shop • Mersham Village Stores
- Challock Barn Shop • Rodmersham Coffee Shop
- Detling Community Store • Woods of Hollingbourne
For further information please click here